Police Officer Commands (README.md)
– /spikestrip – Places spike strip on ground.
– /pobject [pion/barier/schotten/tent/light/delete] – Places or deletes an object on/from ground.
– /cuff – Cuffs/Uncuffs nearby player
– /escort – Escorts nearby plyer.
– /callsign [text] – Sets the player a callsign on database.
– /clearcasings – Clears nearby bullet casings.
– /jail [id] [time] – Sends a player to the jail.
– /unjail [id] – Takes the player out of jail.
– /clearblood – Clears nearby blood drops.
– /seizecash – Seizes nearby player’s cash. (Puts in money bag)
– /sc – Puts soft cuff on nearby player.
– /cam [cam] – Shows the selected security cam display.
– /flagplate [plate] [reason] – Flags the vehicle.
– /unflagplate [plate] – Removes the flag of a vehicle.
– /plateinfo [plate] – Displays if a vehicle is marked or not.
– /depot [price] – Depots nearby vehicle. Player can take it after paying the cost.
– /impound – Impounds nearby vehicle permanently.
– /paytow [id] – Makes payment to the tow driver.
– /paylawyer [id] – Makes payment to the lawyer.
– /radar – Toggles the police radar.
– /911 [message] – Sends a report to emergency services.
– /911r [id] – Used to respond the emergency alerts.
– /911a [message] – Sends an anonymous report to emergency services (gives no location).
– /anklet – Places anklet (tracking device) on nearby player.
– /removeanklet [citizenid] – Removes the anklet from player.
– /ebutton – Used to respond an emergency alert.
– /takedrivinglicense – Takes the driving license from nearby player.
– /takedna [id] – Takes a DNA sample from the player.
– [qb-bossmenu](https://github.com/qbcore-framework/qb-bossmenu) – For the boss menu
– [qb-garages](https://github.com/qbcore-framework/qb-garages) – For the vehicle spawner
– [qb-clothing](https://github.com/qbcore-framework/qb-clothing) – For the locker room
– [qb-phone](https://github.com/qbcore-framework/qb-phone) – For the MEOS app and notifications etc.
– [qb-log](https://github.com/qbcore-framework/qb-logs) – For logging certain events
– [qb-menu](https://github.com/qbcore-framework/qb-menu) – For the vehicle menus
– [qb-input](https://github.com/qbcore-framework/qb-input) – For accessing evidence stashes
![On Duty / Off Duty](https://imgur.com/KO2ydlt.png)
![Whitelisted Police Armory](https://imgur.com/TQVIYFb.png)
![Whitelisted Police Stash](https://imgur.com/Hh2fbs4.png)